Pakistani Fashion News Of the Week - Fashion Pakistan
Pakistani Models HairStyles - Fashion Pakistan 2015
KameezPakistani fashion designers are taking Pakistani women fashion
especially shalwar kamiz (salwar kameez, shalwar kameez) at the next level.
We love to see the changes Pakistani women fashion designers are trying to make
in this centuries old dress to keep it up with modern days demands.
It is the usual everyday dress for both men and women in Pakistan where it may be transliterated into English as shalwar-qamiz.
Summer Lawn Collection Album
V9 Lawn 2008 , V9 Lawn 2009 Cooming Soon
Following are excellent and wonderful home treatment of acne or pimple scars.
1. Large pores on facial skin can be treatred with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.
2. This is an excellent and wonderful remedy to get rid of acne scars. Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. If you find that your skin becomes dry in the morning, you leave it only for a few hours on your face or you may try adding some milk while making paste.
3. Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.
4. Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.
5. Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
You may discuss with your dermatologist about different treatments available for acne scars. These acne scar removal teatments are Collagen injection, Autologous fat transfer, Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion, Laser Treatment, Skin Surgery and Skin grafting.