Skip to main content
To look more fashionable : Use Scarf in this winter 2009
To look more fashionable : Use Scarf in this winter 2009

Is it just me, or is the scarf not a super-versatile fashion item that seems to go with everything? I fell in love with scarves, and shawls when I was a little girl and saw my mom wearing all different kinds and colors. Since then, I've been a true scarf girl....with what I now like to call ''my collection of scarves''....meaning there are just too many too count and I should probably give some away.

But nevertheless, I can't seem to part without them and for good reason too. For me at least, a scarf can do wonders for an otherwise boring outfit. And since I don't seem to have the time to get ready in the morning or the money to update my look every month, I just throw on a favorite colorful scarf and I instantly feel better...more...fashionable if you will.

READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Saba Qamar in white dress without make up

A casual click of Saba Qamar spotted at Karachi Airport.

Laiba Khan as Rafia,Badar’s Younger sister in drama Do Bol

Laiba Khan as Rafia,Badar’s Younger sister in drama Do Bol .