- Light base, foundation and cover assists you in highlighting your lips and eyes and also keeps you fresh all through the sweaty dance numbers.
- For a good base, wash you face with warm water and massage it with a tinted oil-free moisturizer mixed with illuminating products such as highlighters or shimmer dust available in the market. Let it set by brushing loose powder lightly on it.
- Skin illuminators are great at hiding skin imperfections and dark circles and give you a radiant glow.
- Smokey eyes are great for evening parties and make you look sexy and sensual at the same time.
- For Christmas parties, choose sparkling red outfit or the right shade of red lipstick that makes you look hot and sophisticated at the same time.
- For more informal parties, you may use subtle play of colors daytime makeup looks and may add a little eye shimmer or minty green as an accent. Omit the luminous makeup and may try a blend of pale pink and green shades.
- Remember, your personality and confidence matters more than you looks, so try the makeup only if you are comfortable with it.
- Rubbing ice on your skin for 5 to 10 minutes before applying makeup helps your makeup to last longer.
- Golden, bronze and silver liners add festive touches to your makeup instantly.
- For office parties, sheer use of blush can make you look dressy and yet polished.
- Pearly brown, gray and pink lip colors look classy and subtle at the same time.
Pakistani Fashion News Of the Week - Fashion Pakistan
Pakistani Models HairStyles - Fashion Pakistan 2015
KameezPakistani fashion designers are taking Pakistani women fashion
especially shalwar kamiz (salwar kameez, shalwar kameez) at the next level.
We love to see the changes Pakistani women fashion designers are trying to make
in this centuries old dress to keep it up with modern days demands.
It is the usual everyday dress for both men and women in Pakistan where it may be transliterated into English as shalwar-qamiz.
Summer Lawn Collection Album
V9 Lawn 2008 , V9 Lawn 2009 Cooming Soon