Skip to main content
It's always wonderful being in the company of beautiful woman, they have this rare yet perfect aura about them that's just so great to be around. This time round, I found myself bantering on with catwalk favourite Mehreen Syed, a woman who really needs no introductions. Elegant as a swan and as beautiful as any artists muse, Mahreen was also great fun to just hang out with, as you will, no doubt, read ahead!Where do you see yourself in five years time?Well, let's see now. I see myself living my own personal dream which is a life with me, the man that I love and a beautiful child. That's exactly how I’d want it to be and that's what I’m aiming at. Who is the sexiest man in Pakistan?Qasim sweety, without a doubt, it is definitely the man that I love. What kind of people can you not stand?Those with bad breathAre you good friends with all the other models?Jaani of course I am. Whether a model or somebody else, anyone who is good at heart and nice to me is my friend. Have you ever thought about going to Bollywood and tempting stardom like Meera?Well, I haven't thought about moving to Bollywood exactly like Meera did but I have had a few offers from Bollywood that I am thinking about. How do you keep your romantic life alive?By an extraordinary amount of TLC darling (Tender Loving Care). What would be your reaction to a trauma such as your boyfriend leaving you for someone else?Qasim are you joking?! I don’t think any man alive would ever dump ME! I am this confident because I know myself and the amount of loyalty and sincerity I am capable of. However, if such a disastrous thing were ever to happen to me, I’d move on thinking that he never deserved me in the first place. What is it about a man that turns you on the most?Definitely his voice. Which is the weirdest rumour you have ever heard about yourself?That I am friends with Sofia Mirza! Puhlease! Who are your favourite men to work with?Nael and Emaad. Who is your best friend?My sister, Najaf. Who is your inspiration?Without a doubt, my mother. Because she was a widow, she raised me single-handedly. All I am now is due to her. I owe her a lot. What do you wear to bed?I’ll wear any comfortable night suit as long as it's properly ironed. What is your weakness?(Grins) The love of my life. Describe the worst cat-fight you have ever gotten yourself intoWell, it wasn't really a hair pulling cat-fight but I did slap a male model/actor once. Now don’t look at me that way, I'm not telling you who! Who would you most like to thank for your rise to fame?Well previously, I have told you that I have my mother to thank for everything but after her I would most definitely like to thank Shahzad Raza of Ather Shahzad. He has always stood by me and has been a major contributor towards my success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Saba Qamar in white dress without make up

A casual click of Saba Qamar spotted at Karachi Airport.

Laiba Khan as Rafia,Badar’s Younger sister in drama Do Bol

Laiba Khan as Rafia,Badar’s Younger sister in drama Do Bol .