Skip to main content
Henna or Mehndi for special occassions:TIPS


Does
the heady waft of mehndi bring back some memories lovingly wrapped away in some
cherished nook of your hope-chest? There are hardly any young girls who don't
enjoy the 'mehndi fervour'

When I was a little girl, I would insist that my mother put traditional mehndi
design on my hand - small dots circling a larger dot in the centre of my palm.
What I didn't know then was that the origin of this classic design probably
sprung up in the desert areas of Rajasthan, Punjab and Gujarat. The story goes
READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Generation Winter Collection 2013

Saba Qamar in white dress without make up

A casual click of Saba Qamar spotted at Karachi Airport.

Faiza Samee Eid Lawn Collection 2012 by Al Karam